Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It was a very merry Christmas!

We had so much fun this year celebrating Christmas with Sage. It seems like as you get older the less you care about yourself and the more you care about your family. Even though Sage didn't have a clue as to what was going on we had fun watching her play with the wrapping paper and tissue paper! This Christmas we went to the Simons Christmas party, the McGee Christmas party, and Scott's parents house for Christmas Eve and Day. It is always so fun to see family and see the excitement on kids faces when Santa makes his appearance. I love it!


Sage is busy opening and eating her gift from Santa at the McGee party. YUMMY!



Sage got camo pj's from her grandpa Harry! They were actually really cute with ruffles on the bum! Who would have ever guessed my little princess would wear camo pj's!





Sage and Grandma Peggy after a little snooze on the couch! I love her rosy cheeks and wild hair when she wakes up!



5 comments:

BrittanyB said...

I love your hair! And sage is adorable, those cheeks are the best ;)

Rachael said...

These pics are so sweet. Sage I hope you had a great 1st Christmas! Eat good for your mommy!

Terra said...

What a fun Christmas! The pictures are so cute and it is so true that the older we get, the more exciting it is to buy for our kiddos and see their expressions. Glad you guys had such a great holiday!

Todd said...

Hey I have a cd out that I thought would be good for you to check out -

http://toddcardon.blogspot.com/

Lindsay said...

I found your blog. Cute pictures of Sage. We need to get together sometime. Talk to you soon.