Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Edward


For those of you that are obsessed with "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer like me...you should know that they have started casting the roles for the movie. I found out today that Edward has been cast.........I am so disappointed! I am sure that everyone has their own idea of what Edward looks like but the actor they chose is so far from mine I want to scream! His name is Robert Pattinson. Check him out and see what you think. I want to know your opinion!

7 comments:

BrittanyB said...

okay, I always pictured Edward clean shaven and not so messy hair, but all in all I'm not too upset with this guy. Although i'm not sure how they will make "cedric digorry" look dangerous at all. I'm just excited the movie is going foreward!

KTLADY said...

Hey Diana... I don't really know much about this guy. I bet they could make it work. I did picture him as kind of a baby face like this, but I've never seen him in Harry Potter or anything so I don't know how he is. From his looks though, I think it was pretty close to what I pictured. They'll clean him up and make him look all sophisticated. :) Glad to see you're back in business!!

Brooke said...

I am so glad that someone else is obsessed with the Twilight series. I finally read the third one, after being on the waiting list to check it out at the library. I LOVE these books and can't wait for the movie. I actually don't mind this actor as Edward. They will use their movie magic I'm sure to make him fit the part (pale perfect skin, golden eyes, clean-shaven, etc).

Rachael said...

Well I'm with you Diana, I'm not really feeling this guy! But I am still excited to see the movie. Hopefully it will meet everyone's expectations, they are sure high!

Terra said...

As you know I could not get into the whole Twilight craze but I have to say that I think the actor they cast is pretty darn hot. I might even go see the movie! :)

Niki Carter said...

Maybe if they take some tweezers to him and shave his face. I don't know. he has pale skin and maybe with clothes and makeup.

Amy said...

Diana- Amy and I agree with you. He definitely doesn't fit what we imagine him to look like. yes... I've read them too but in my defense- I grew up with Stefanie Meyer and was interested to see what she'd written. I was impressed! I'm also impressed with your blog- Amy and I think it looks great!
Matt and Amy