Friday, December 7, 2007

Still Alive and Kicking!

It has been over a month since I have posted anything! Mostly I haven't had a lot of time and I couldn't find the cord to connect my camera to the computer! Can you believe that it is almost 10:00 am and Sage is still sleeping?!! She has had two nights of sleeping for about 6 hour stretches it has been great! I can only hope that it will continue and our nights will get better! She has had a couple of colds so far this season which has been no fun. It drives my crazy to see her with a snotty nose! My funny niece Chelsea gave me some advice to always wipe my kids snotty noses...so I make sure I keep her snot free! Thanks Chels! Any way here are some pic's of Thanksgiving at the Simons' house. I hope everyone is doing good! Happy Holidays!



Sage, Hannah, & Trevor (cousins). Sage wasn't very happy!


Family photo!

Sage & Mommy

The girls!

3 comments:

Terra said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the changes to the blog. It looks so good and the pictures are adorable. I love the one of Sage sucking her toes. Too cute! Glad to finally have you back and blogging! :)

KTLADY said...

Yay, you updated your blog!! I like your new pictures. What a cute family! Are you coming home for Christmas????????????

Rachael said...

Cute pictures! Sage is getting so big and she is still such a doll!