Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just for fun!

Hi everyone! I have been so bad at taking pictures lately! I hope everyone is enjoying 2008 so far! It's terrible because I have set goals yet I haven't seemed to get a good start on any of them! It's hard to be motivated when we are sick and teething! Yep that's right, Sage is getting her first tooth. She has been a real trooper so far! Other than that we are ready for the warm weather to get here so we can go outside. Anyway here are some recent pic's!
Aren't they so cute in their sunglasses? Sage loved wearing her sunglasses and of course we had to get Daddy in the shot so we could create a "blog moment"!

This is Sadie my miserable dog. Yes, she is laying on my bed on my unfolded clothes. And yes I would love it if any of you would like to give her a better home until she calms down! We love her but Weimer's are very hyper doggies!


These are my friends that we brought in the New Year with. We all went to dinner and a movie. and we had a great time! It was also my friend Terra's birthday! Happy Birthday Terra!

Here is Sage today looking especially cute in her new outfit! Can you believe that it is a 12 m outfit! She is either really big or the outfit is really small. I think it may be a little of both! She is growing up so fast!


4 comments:

Rachael said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how curly her hair is! It is so dang cute! She is getting so big and I love her big girl outfit!

Lindsay said...

Teething babies are no fun. Izzy is getting her top two. We have been up many nights with her. Thanks goodness for Baby Ibruprophen.

Niki Carter said...

Hey Di! Miss you!

Terra said...

Love the picture of Sage & Scott with the sunglasses. So cute! Poor Sadie - how can you not love that face!?! New Years was a blast...thanks for celebrating with us! I love your new gackground - where did you get it?