I want to know who loves pajama's and other lounge wear clothing. I know you are thinking why am I asking you this. Well I am trying to start a company with my niece that sales pajama's. Not just any pajama's really really cute ones. I don't want to say too much right now but I am really excited about it. If you could help me out with some questions!
Are you a pj lover?
What do you wear for pj's? and
Where do you buy them?
What are your favorite pj's?
Thanks guys! I will keep you updated! The company name will be "Live FRe Clothing"
7 comments:
Sounds like a great idea! I love PJ's and I usually look for PJ's that can double as lounge wear or even work out clothes. I have been known to leave the house in my PJ's so I like them to be cute! I buy them where ever. Target, Nordstrom's, Gap. Good luck and keep us updated!
This sounds like a great idea. I love to wear my PJ's. I really like the fitted valore outfits. You need to make the pants long! I have a hard time finding long enough pants. I like to buy them at Target. If I am not going any were I will shower and get ready and put back on my PJ's. Good Luck!
Sounds cool! I love PJ's but have a hard time finding "outfit" ones to fit. If the pants are long enough the shirt is too short or tent-like in it's hugeness. So I'm always on the look out for cute matching PJ's, and I usually end up with cute pants and an old t-shirt. oh, and Target & Kohls are usually the place I get them. keep me updated on your collection!
Hi Di...
I usually grab one of Nate's t-shirts and wear my yellow sweats from Aeropostale cuz the are my only comfy pants that aren't High Waters!! So along with the other girls I would say to go for long inseams!! good luck! i'll buy your jammies!
Cute, cute blog! Looking through it and had to comment on the whole "Edward" decision. I too was so disapointed with their choice. I am sure some think he is handsome, I have to disagree. I'll check out Robert and tell you what I think! Okay- PJS- my favorite thing. I actually buy them at Nordstroms. I know things cost so much there but when you buy them at regular dept. stores the sizes are so off and they don't seem to be flattering. I like to look good and comfy- gotta check out thier stuff. They have cute, contemp pjs that aren't too revealing.
so I hope you don't mind, but I saw your blog on Brittany's and then found myself looking at the entire thing. you have such an adorable family! it seems like forever since we have talked or even seen each other but sounds like things are going good for you guys! I'm glad I found you!
Heather Carroll(Goins)
I would love some cute options for PJs. I wear the ugliest things! HELP!
Post a Comment