Sage is growing up so quickly. She is such a little smarty! She listens to every word that comes out of my mouth and will usually repeat it (can be scary!) We have to be careful these days. She is learning so much at school. She LOVES her teacher! Her latest thing is playing on the computer. She can't get enough of it. I love it because I can get some things done around the house and I feel like she is at least learning something. It has really helped her with her letters! She is also very into telling me secrets. So cute.
Reagan is my sweet little bug! She seriously melts my heart. She is as active as ever, loves to empty drawers, loves to sit on everything that her little bum fits in, and loves her big sister. It is so cute to hear them giggling at eachother in the back seat! I can't get enough of their silliness!
This week is a big week for us! We went to Shriners today to begin the process of making Reagan's leg! We will go back on Friday morning to get it and we can't wait!!! Have I ever mentioned that we LOVE Shriners! Here is how our morning went at Shriners!
First we checked in, then we cruised around the waiting room.
Then Sage did some coloring.
Reagan's name was called and we were off to the exam room. She is wearing a silicone liner. She will wear this inside of her prosthetic.
Reagan was not happy. She didn't want anything to do with that man or the cast he was making of her leg!
But don't worry, more FUN is to come!!
For the entire family!!
Yes, we LOVE Shriners!
1 comment:
That's awsome!!! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment