Yesterday was a hard stressful day;
We had our follow up appointment on Monday with Reagan.
It was actually a good day, not as hard as I had expected it to be.
I was calm and patient and felt like I could do anything.
Then on Tuesday it got tough.
We are wrapping and re wrapping Reagan's leg three times a day.
It is stressful. She does not like it.
Today was a good day!
We are learning to wrap faster.
It can only get easier.
I hope.
6 comments:
Once it heals, it will be so much better! I hated the wraping stage and the yucky stitches!!
You can do it! So many of us are cheering for you and sending love and blessings.
I look up to you so much for handling this trial! We talk and wonder about little Reagan often. She is one special girl with a wonderful mommy to help her get through the difficulties ahead!
Diana, you're amazing. Keep your chin up. It seems that hard things do become routine and then so easy we hardly think about it. You'll be a pro in no time. Praying for you. Love you! Katie
You are doing an AWESOME job. Take it a day, or an hour, or a minute at a time. You're doing so much better than you realize. Hang in there. And when the going gets tough...take some of her Lortab. :)
Hey Diana! Thanks for hanging out tonight!! That's just what we needed-a fun, relaxing night with good friends. Let's do it more often. And it's fun to see Reagan just thriving and doing so well. She is the most BEAUTIFUL baby.
Post a Comment