Thursday, September 23, 2010

Reagan is 6 months old!




Reagan was six months old yesterday! I keep wondering how it is possible for her to get more beautiful but she does! She lights up any room she is in and has a very contagious smile! She is my happy girl! She laughs more than any baby I have ever seen and she mostly laughs at her big sister Sage. I was lucky to catch her sitting up for the picture because she nose dived soon after! She is getting stronger every day and will be doing it on her own soon I am sure. She is also drooling like crazy these days and I can't seem to keep her shirt dry!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!! :) She really does have the biggest, sweetest smile!

Shelley said...

That is a McGee baby if I've ever seen one - and, trust me, I've seen a lot of them! LOL GORGEOUS!

Amy said...

Aww...she is so beautiful Diana! Seriously. PS-congrats on your huge elk!!! Haha, I bet that picture will shock friends back home:) I am very very impressed! And I'm sure Scott is SO proud!

Mindy said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe it has been so long since I've seen her. We need to get together!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new addition, Reagan and congrats to Reagan for having such a warm loving family to be born into. She is beautiful! Congrats also on shooting your elk! That is awesome! I hope all is well. Enjoy the fall in Utah for us. I love that time of year there. Take care and congrats again.