I was looking at some pictures of Sage when she was 7 months old! I forgot how awesome her hair was when she was little (it is still awesome today too)! It is crazy to me how different her and Reagan look! I love my babies! Especially at this age! It seems like they do something new every day!
4 comments:
Yay for thick, curly hair! I can't wait for you to get the package I sent. I hope you like what I made for Sage. Watch your mail tomorrow...
Oh, I love that sweet face. I can't believe how much they've grown.
I remember loving her hair and wishing my babies had more. What a doll! Time sure does fly.
Wow! Sage really did have amazing hair. What a pretty girl she was and still is. I totally think your girls look like sisters, but I was surprised that they look quite a bit different as babies. Fun to compare. :)
Post a Comment