Today Sage looked at Reagan and said, "Where did you get that baby from Mom?"
I asked, "Where do you think I got her from?"
She say's, "From the Doctor."
Scott took me out to lunch for Mother's Day today. It was so nice and I really felt special to have my two girls with me. Sage kept hugging me and rubbing her cheek on mine and saying "You're the best Mom ever."
Today while I was rocking Reagan I was overwhelmed by her sweetness and the spirit she has brought into our home. She melts my heart. I am constantly amazed at how lucky I am to have her as my daughter. She has already brought so much into our lives and lives of others.
These are things That Make Me SMILE! I love being a mom.
3 comments:
Love those sweet girls! Love you!
Aw that's the cutest ever!!! We miss you guys!
What a sweet post. Your girls are adorable, and they are lucky to have you as their mommy.
Post a Comment