
I love this pictures of my girls. Sage is smiling so big that her eyes are closed and Reagan is giving me a big grin too! Notice how they both only have on one legging...Nice!

Sage a Daddy at the Phoenix Zoo!

Sage and Mommy on a camel ride!

Reagan my happy girl! She is full of smiles these days!

Sage and Mommy at the pool in Phoenix.

Sage and Daddy getting ready to ride in the lazy river!

Mommy and her girls!

I love this picture even though Sage isn't looking at me, they are so beautiful!
Sage loves to hold Reagan!
6 comments:
Such cute pictures! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one of you and your girls together.
Cute!!!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! i can't wait to meet your new little girl. And Sage has grown so much!
You and your girls are so beautiful! Everyone looks so happy!
They are so cute! How is it having two? You great!
Really cute pictures! It looks like a fun trip to Phoenix, too. We lived there when I was little, and my dad's company redid the master plan for the zoo. Brittany thought she wanted to be an elephant trainer at the time, so my dad arranged for us all to spend time with the elephant trainers and the elephants. It was SO fun. I have the best memories of that zoo.
Post a Comment