Tuesday, February 23, 2010

4 weeks and counting!

I'm not usually one to post pictures of myself in this sort of way, but I couldn't resist.
I think there is something truly beautiful about pregnancy, motherhood, and children. I can't believe how big my little girl is and that we are waiting for our newest baby girl to arrive in just 4 weeks. Motherhood is the greatest blessing in my life. It is what makes me smile, laugh, and cry. It is my lunch date, my dancing partner, my playmate, and my best friend. I can not think of anything greater in this world.
We can't wait to meet you sweet baby girl.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet post. You look great and are glowing with excitement! Can't wait to meet sweet Reagan.

chris w said...

So true. You said it beautifully. That is such a great picture. I'm so excited for her to come!!

The Reimers Family said...

So beautiful. I am so excited for your sweet, new addition.

Niki Carter said...

Cute. I'm excited! They will be best friends forever!

Julie said...

Your pregnancy has been so fast for me. Amazing how that happens! I'm so excited for you. You look absolutely beautiful!