Sage and I were lucky enough to enjoy a semester at The Little Gym!!! Today was the last day and Sage received an award and a fun new bouncy ball! She loved going to class each week and became quiet a little gymnast. Her favorite time was exploration, that is where the kids have free time in the gym. This was her favorite time because that is pretty much all she ever did. It was a good day (for me) if she would sit on the mat during circle time! I learned a lot about her and about me during this class. I had to learn to sit back and let her learn her own way, in doing this I saw that she really was learning, even though I didn't like the way she was doing it! Sage is such an independent and free spirited child, I am learning how to teach her and how to enjoy it! Thankfully she is a sweet heart too! How could you ever get mad at this face?
We always have bubble time and the kids love to get bubbles blown on their tummies!
Here is Sage making a slam dunk during ball time!
Sage loves hanging from the rings!
And of course playing on the bar's!
This program really was a blast and I recommend it to all of you mommies out there! We loved it and I thought it was worth every dime!
5 comments:
Such a fun place! Jaren went one time as a guest of a friend and he loved it. They are so good with the kids.
Yay cute Sage!! She is such a sweetheart!
sage is so adorable..we had that same teacher there a while back..funny..my girls loved it there too...
Yay! You finally posted! Great pictures.Sage is so cute. The doll house is so nice. I've tried to call you a couple of times.
Hope your feeling better. Love you.
So glad that you and Sage loved your gym time together. Cute pics. Such a great way to let the kiddos get their energy out without destroying your house. :)
P.S. Cute Christmas pics, too. What a fun time of year!
LOVED little gym and LOVED Lyla (Jack had the same teacher she was great!) Sage looks like a natural!
Post a Comment