Thursday, January 21, 2010

Let's talk about Christmas!

Me and Scott on Christmas Eve!

The Grandkids (Trevor, Sage, Hannah, and Chloe) in their new PJ's! We missed you Lily and Gabrielle!

Making a candy cane reindeer with the kidd0's!


Cookie decorating!

Sage and Daddy working on the cookies!

Christmas was so much fun this year. I loved experiencing Christmas with Sage! Singing reindeer songs, talking about Santa, seeing Santa, calling Santa, Christmas decorating, writing to Santa, baking, playing with the nativity, talking about baby Jesus, and so much more. I love this time of year!

2 comments:

jordan said...

I love seeing your cute belly diana! glad you had a good holiday.

Jean said...

Finally some pictures! They are so great and you all look so happy. Christmas is a fun time and I have so many happy memories of all of my sweet kids and the fun we had. Keep building the memories and most importantly recording them. Love you guys! Grandma Jean