Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Sage!



Happy Birthday Sage!
I can not believe that my little girl has turned 2 today. Sage has made me the happiest mommy EVER! She was the most beautiful baby I have ever seen when she came to our family. Her dark brown hair, pretty olive skin, and adorable little toes. She has brought so much joy into our home. I can't believe how much she has grown in two years! That dark hair is now a curly light golden brown, she has a mouth full of teeth, and can say pretty much anything if she wants to!

Sage had such a fun birthday today! We went to Lagoon and went on some really fun rides! She loved the helicopter and the baby boats the best! Tonight we had a fun Curious George party for her with her family and friends! She loved her cake and even blew out her own candle! Too Cute! Thanks to everyone that came!
I love you so much Sage! I can't wait for what's next!






6 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Sage! It looks like you had a great party. Loved the cake. Did you make that Diana? You are so talented!

chris w said...

Happy Birthday Sagey!! I love the cake. Looks like Terra gave some good advice. :)

Hewitt Family said...

Thanks for inviting us to Sage's party. Fischer had the time of his life. He cried when we had to leave!

Kevin and Allison said...

Happy Birthday Sage! What a fun party! The cake turned out so cute.

Julie said...

I love that picture of just you and Sage on your shoulders. So precious!!! :) Happy Birthday Sage! Wish I could be there to see my little cousin growing up!
-Love, Jessica

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Sage! The cake was adorable. Did you make it? Sage is sure cute. :)