We recently went on a trip down to Farmington for a wedding! We had a blast! We were able to spend some time with family and friends and take advantage of some of the fun things that Farmington has to offer! One of our personal favorite's (especially Scott's) is going to the animal museum. It's always fun to see all of the animals, as long as we don't touch anything and stay with the group!! (They are a little strict there! I was on edge the whole time with my little 2 year old!) We also had a BBQ with the fam! Sage loved playing with her cousins and still talks about how they were racing in the backyard. Then we sat out in my parents front yard and watched the fireworks! It was so much fun and brought back some good memories! These pictures are all jumbled up but I love the one of Sage running from the ducks! It is such a classic face!




Then we headed to Durango for my friends wedding. It was beautiful and so great to see my old friends! It's so great that even when you don't talk a ton to your high school friends you can jump right back into how it used to be. It was a great trip!
Sage getting down on the dance floor, and Sarah,me, and Chelsea! So good to see you guys!
6 comments:
Fun! That picture of Sage running from the ducks is my new favorite. SO GOOD!
How fun! Probably a lot for fun than sitting on the soccor field outside of BYU stadium like last year!
SO good to see your post. I miss you. Sage is growing up all of the sudden! Fun times! Bye the way, I'm so happy that you share my fear of birds. I watered my ferns very carefully yesterday. No attacks so far!
Poor thing is going to end up on a Dr. Phil special on traumatization:) I love your new family picture!
Fun pictures! Love the new pic at the top of you guys - very cute.
Looks so fun! Wish we could've all hung out this 4th of July. Maybe next year!
Post a Comment