This is my little princess, she is wearing her first dress up. I love this little girl and I just can't get enough of her!
I don't even know where to begin! I have been sooo bad at posting! Sorry to those of you who follow my blog! We are doing great and having such a good start to our summer! So what is new with us?? Well, for starters my niece got married in May! Yay for Brittany! We had such a blast because all of my 8 siblings were here! I had a full house, which I loved, and my mom got to spend 5 whole days with me!!! All of the little kiddo's had so much fun together, unfortunately I was too busy being host to take a lot of pictures!
Playing on the deck and sweet little Allison and Sage.
Me and my sister Julie at the reception! Thanks Julie, I stole it off of your blog! I'm so happy that you were able to come!
Next, Sage and her Daddy got to go on a super fun paddle boat ride with her BFF Fischer and his daddy! They were gone forever and Natalie and I were getting sort of concerned until we could finally hear those cute little voices across the lake coming back to us. They saw baby ducks and could not stop talking about it!
Then, Sage and I took a road trip to visit my parents! It was a long trip there for me since we had to stop a total of 4 times each taking about 20- 30 minutes! It was fun at first until the last 2 hours and I was exhausted and Sage started running a fever! Yep, that's right, there is something about going to my parents that sparks an illness in my little Sage. While we were there she started with a fever, then it changed to diarrhea, then it was a rash around her mouth, then she finished off with a runny nose. Even though she had all of these things she was a trooper and we had a blast. We went swimming, BBQing, playing at the park, and even went to my nephew's baseball game! It was a great trip and always worth the drive.
I have so many memories at this rest stop by the hole in the rock! I thought is was so cool to take Sage there! Sage got to ride a hot wheel with Braden!!! Swim with Ivie (my friend Sarah's little girl! Sit in Grandma's tree! Play at the park, and have fun with Grandma!
We just got back from a fun carefree trip to St. George! Of course I didn't take one picture! Oops! We had such a great time. Sage loved the pool! She has become quiet the fishy! We got to see my brother and his adorable family and as always Sage had a blast and didn't want to leave her cousins.

7 comments:
You're right- it IS about time! :) Glad you're having too much fun to have time to post. We need to go have a park date. :)
It's hard enough taking care of a sicky at home, let alone on a trip. Dang it...it looks like yall still had a nice time!!
okay that picture of Sage & Ivie. . . how sweet is that?! so cute!
FINALLY! Glad to see some new pics. Love the new picture of you guys at the top of your blog. Very cute.
yea! You're back. Fischer was really missing his girlfriend! She really needs to teach him how to love the water, cause he still hates it. Maybe if his girlfriend is with him, he'll follow her example!
It was so good to see you and beautiful Sage. I'm glad she likes to play with her cousins, cuz they just LOVE her. Next time you need to visit a little longer.
Now that you have updated your blog I HAVE to update mine :)
How fun to have your family here! I love Sage's green polka dot swimsuit.
Post a Comment