I know I have been MIA lately. I have been so lazy when it comes to posting on my blog! Not only that, I haven't been taking pictures! I really need to get on top of things! (Sorry Mom!) However our little family is doing really good. I had a great first Mother's Day! Scott was a busy man on Saturday "running errands". I am so thankful to be a mother. It is truly the greatest blessing and most amazing experience of my life. Thanks to my beautiful Sage. She is so sweet, happy, funny, beautiful...the list could go on and on. I love being her Mommy!
A little update on me...On Thursday I underwent a Micro Laser Peel. Basically (my friend Allison) took a laser and burned off the top layers of my skin!(We are still friends!) Sounds awful right! Well it was! I looked very scary after and cried when I saw myself in the mirror. For those of you who know what it smells like when you are branding cows, well that is was it smelt like as a vacuum was sucking it out of the room. To make matters worse I took an oxycodone for the pain which made me so sick. I threw up on the way home. Thank goodness Scott was with me! He was very resourceful in quickly handing me Sage's baby plastic baby wipe bag! It was so awful! I am looking better every day. Hopefully all the pain will be worth it. If you are wondering the purpose of the treatment is to even out skin tone and repair acne scaring. Oh the price we pay to be beautiful!
Here are same snap shots of us recently! As you can see Sage is full of energy!
4 comments:
Didn't even know that you had that done. Hope all is healing and looking better. It will be worth it. Man- the things we do...whew! Your pics are darling-glad you posted again-
I'm glad we are still buds even though I burned off 20% of your epidermis! Now that's friendship!
Yay for new pictures! Sage is getting so big!
Such cute pictures! Sage is getting so big and if it is possible even cuter! You will have to tell me how the peel goes.
Post a Comment