I have fully recovered from my micro laser peel! I was stuck inside for 4 days! I am pretty happy with the results. I was really expecting some drastic results since I burned off 20% of my epidermis! However, I can see some improvement. I plan on doing it again in a month or so. I can't wait!! (yeah right!) Hopefully next time will go better without the oxycodone! Maybe just some good ol' Tylenol!
We were so lucky to be able to tend my niece Mary last week!! Sage loved having a buddy to play with! We had a lot of fun and I was able to get at least one good picture when Sage was sitting still!!
Sage has also been quite the monkey lately! I can't keep her out of my drawers! We had a big laugh the other day when she started yelling for us and we found her sitting in her toy box! What a crack up! Here she is in her favorite drawers. I think it's about time for child locks!
We were also so excited to spend some time outside today! I thought Sage looked especially cute today so I snapped a few shots. Unfortunately, she was too busy exploring the new found grass to look at me and smile! Who knew grass was so interesting!
5 comments:
Such cute pics! Before you know it, Sage will be walking!
She's so mobile now!! I still need to baby-proof my house before Wes gets moving around! Sage looks very pretty in her purple dress!
Really cute pics! I LOVE the dress she is wearing in the last pics. So cute! Good luck with the child proofing - they last until the kids decide to just break them off out of frustration!
She does look especially cute with her purple flower clip! What fun! It is so different to have a boy! You don't even think about hair or even clothes. Shirt, shorts, shoes. Nothin to it!
I have thought about getting microderm abrasion, but it looks too painful. You just confirmed it for me. But maybe when I see how great your skin looks, I'll change my mind. Those are cute pictures of Sage. She is such a cute little girl, and you have the cutest clothes for her! Did I tell you we finally started a blog? It's mindyngriff.blogspot.com. There are only a few posts on it, but at least we finally started one. :) Hopefully we get together again soon... we have fun with you guys.
Post a Comment