Okay so I went to the website and checked out the site. Still having a difficult time with Edward. Not as great as I pictured. I like the rest of the casting although I wish Emmett was bigger. There better be some serious chemistry between Bella and Edward to pull this off.
okay, I have to confess, I started re-reading the books monday, just to get myself in the mood for August 2nd when the 4th book comes. I had every intention of taking my time with them this time, but even though I knew what was going to happen next I still could not put it down! I read it in 3 days again! It's just so intense!
3 comments:
Been a while since I stumbled over here. Your blog is darling and I love the pics!
Okay so I went to the website and checked out the site. Still having a difficult time with Edward. Not as great as I pictured. I like the rest of the casting although I wish Emmett was bigger. There better be some serious chemistry between Bella and Edward to pull this off.
okay, I have to confess, I started re-reading the books monday, just to get myself in the mood for August 2nd when the 4th book comes. I had every intention of taking my time with them this time, but even though I knew what was going to happen next I still could not put it down! I read it in 3 days again! It's just so intense!
Post a Comment