I finally have a few minutes to sit down and post some new pictures! Our schedule has been so messed up since we got home from our trip that I haven't had time to blog! Yes, Sage and I loaded up the Nav and drove 7 hours to Farmington. Everyone thought I was crazy for doing this by myself but to be honest the driving was the easy part of our trip! Sage got sick while we were there! I'll spare you all of the details but I was a worn out Mommy by the time we were able to come home especially because I ended up sick too! Although we were sick I enjoyed staying with my parents, seeing my bro's, and spending time with my friend Sarah and her little girl Ivie. Here are some pictures from our trip!
Maya, Curtis (my brother), Braden, and Sage
Sage at the farm with the cows!
Sage joined in with Grandma and Grandpa reading the newspaper
6 comments:
Cute pics. I bet Sage had a blast on the farm and hanging out with cousins. Glad you had fun but even more glad that you're back!
She looks way too dolled up to be at the farm! I have so many memories of that! I'm sorry that you got sick! Curtis' kids are sooo cute and Sage is adorable! How fun! I miss Farmington. I haven't been in forever!
So much fun! Sage is getting so big and she is still a total doll! I bet your parents loved having her there! You are way brave to drive by yourself...I haven't tried it yet and I am way to big of a wimp!
It's so fun to see the pics of sage and Ivey and pick out which parts of them look like you two ;) I wish I could meet them in person!
That looks like fun. I think it is awesome you took Sage to see your family... besides it's good to get away sometimes. Sorry you were sick.
Diana! I have been wanting to see pics of your little girl! She is precious!!! AND I get to see pics of Ivie too. How fun! nice to see you have a blog.
Post a Comment