Saturday, March 15, 2008

Photo Shoot!

My BEAUTIFUL girl! When I was a little girl my mom got me all dolled up every Easter in a new Easter dress. Because of my wonderful mom (Grandma Jean!) I too want to carry on this tradition for my Sage! Thank goodness for her Grandma Peggy and the adorable dress she gave her for Easter. I thought it would be fun to get her pictures taken in it as well. Sage was a doll!


12 comments:

Mindy said...

Those are so cute! It looks so fun to have a little girl. And what a fun tradition. My mom used to buy us all new spring dresses and I loved it (even though I usually froze to death at church - haha) Mindy Christensen

Lindsay said...

I love the pictures. She is so cute. It was fun hanging out last night.

Kevin and Allison said...

Cute, cute! She looks like she was posing all by herself! Maybe a career in modeling?

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

So cute...I love her little shoes...and the hat box picture! She is so beautiful!

Niki Carter said...

Oh! She looks sooooo cute! I love these pictures! She looks so happy! I was thinking about you today. I need to get your number so that I can call you! I miss ya! It has been too long. I hope you are doing great! Talk to ya later. Niki

Heather said...

SOOOO cute! How did you get so many cute pics, looks like she is a natural!

BrittanyB said...

those are the sweetest pictures! I am always amazed when baby photo shoots turn out so well ;)

Cami said...

Hey Di, I was looking at Niki's blog and found that you had a blog too. I didn't know that. I just made one about 2 or 3 weeks ago, it is so much fun! I love your pictures. Sage is a doll!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Hey Diana, I just checked out your blog from Terra's. Your little Sage is so beautiful! I can't believe she is so big already. I swear you were just pregnant. She is beautiful. What great pics of her in her Easter dress. Thanks for the heads up about getting my kids baskets also. I do actually do it this year.

Heather said...

Hey, I have gone private with my blog and would love to add you, I just need your email! Email me at carrollhl@gmail.com if you want to be added. Thanks!

Terra said...

Such cute pics! Girls are so much fun and Sage is no exception. Love the dress and the flower looks adorable on her.

Amy said...

Hey you guys! Amy and I think Sage is such a beautiful little girl. Those pictures turned out really cute. Amy is really hoping our next is girl so she can dress her up with a cute dress and bow! We love you guys- Matt and Amy