Friday, September 21, 2007

PAINT ANYONE?




Our first house really was the cutest little house. We kept it as a rental and this is what happens when people go paint crazy! If you knew what it looked like before you would feel a little sad too! We have a lot of work ahead of us to get it ready to sale or rent again. Know anyone???? Lesson learned: NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ALLOW PEOPLE TO PAINT EVEN IF YOU THINK THAT ARE GOING TO BUY IT BECAUSE THEY JUST MIGHT LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!



4 comments:

Niki Carter said...

Oh Die!!!! I can't believe it! Renting is horrible isn't it! We are in the middle of a rental mess ourselves. The lady's husband left her and she just had surgery and isn't working - three kids -no money yada yada yada. It is so hard. I just hope that they haven't ruined the house. We haven't been in to inspect it yet. I feel for you. That house really was so cute. Love ya -Niki

BrittanyB said...

I cannot believe you let renters loose with paint! But I feel your pain, that is what the house we just bought looked like before I went to town with the paint, and I just finished. Good luck!

Terra said...

The primary colors are 1, 2, 3, red, yellow and DIE!!! That is such a nightmare. Not to rub it in, but we close on our rental tomorrow and it can't come soon enough! I am so sorry you are in this mess. Let us know if we can help in some way...like maybe play a little "private eye" on your next renters!?!

Julie said...

Wow Diana! At first I thought you were showing pics of your newly painted rooms. Then...I understood. Did your renters realize there are more neutral colors? I feel your pain!

Loves--Julie