Monday, September 10, 2007

Road Trip!






Right after the Blessing we loaded up the car and headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Thankfully, Sage is a great traveler! Mostly because her Mommy sits next to her in the back seat! What a treat!
Sage and I had a great time hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa! We played outside on the grass our first day! Sage loves being outdoors! She especially liked being loved by her grandma.

We also got to visit Sarah and Ivie. Sage and Ivie are friends already! They found each others hands! They are so cute!





4 comments:

Niki Carter said...

Yeah! I didn't know that you had a blog! How fun! You baby is a doll! You look amazing! Love ya, Niki

BrittanyB said...

Yay! I'm so glad you sent me this link ;) Sage is so adorable, and I love your hair, how long have you had bangs? I'm so excited you have this blog, since we are both phone slackers, we can finally keep in touch regularly ;)

KTLADY said...

Hey Diana! How cute is your little family??? Thanks for sending me the link. We are starting one too...
threemenandakatie.blogspot.com
or the one the girls and I do is...
keepupwiththecrew.blogspot.com
Check them out when you get a chance.
You are SO BEAUTIFUL! My brothers always said, "She is going to be gorgeous when she grows up!" and they were right on the money!
Love you! Katie
Oh by the way... we are having another boy in January!

Brooke said...

Diana! I followed the link from your comment on Katie's blog. I'm so happy you have a blog too. I love the photos, Sage is so beautiful, and you look great!
Take care, Brooke.