Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Just Hanging Out!

Wow! It is has been a while since I updated my blog! I finally got the camera out and snapped a few pictures of Sage who is now 16 weeks old. She has been so much fun lately with her smiles and giggles.
I decided it was time to try some new toys out with Sage. She is not too sure about her little gym but it does earn me a few extra minutes to myself!

Sage has also learned that by arching her back in her car seat she can wiggle her way (almost) out of it! It is fun for her but can be a struggle for me while trying to buckle her in.

Last weekend Sage went on her first hunting trip. Scott, me, and Sage loaded up the car Friday and headed for Wyoming where we went Antelope hunting. It's always a fun adventure staying in random motels in the middle of nowhere! As you can image Sage's Daddy was very excited to have his girls along for the hunt.




1 comment:

Rachael said...

These pictures are so cute! It's about time you updated-lol! I am loving the picture of her in her hat. I feel like she has changed so much just since I saw her. What a cutie!