Friday, April 6, 2012

Reagan's Birthday Party!

Reagan's 2nd Birthday Pancake and Pajama Party!

For the Party Decor I made a birthday banner and hung up paper lanterns.  I chose a theme of colors using pink, orange, and a touch of yellow.  It was bright and fun for a breakfast party!

Oh the birthday cake.  This was a late night creation that I almost gave up on!  I did not plan well in making a good frosting.  It was tasty but not easy to work with, I can't tell you how much powdered sugar I kept adding!  I think it turned out cute enough! 

Hannah was so sweet to help Reagan make her crafts for the party!  We made fruit loop necklaces and door knob hangers!

Big sister Sage stringing her necklace!

My cute birthday necklace models!  Reagan, Sage, and Gabby.


Party Girls!  Reagan, Sage, Gabby and Chloe








After the party it was time for a Tea Party!  So cute to watch them set this up!

I hope you had a fun birthday my beautiful 2 year old!

I had fun with the batter of this cake!  Sorta made me feel like I was eating play dough!  So fun!

4 comments:

Terra said...

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. It turned out so cute and I am still stealing your idea and making those for Christmas jammies. She is absolutely ADORABLE and BEAUTIFUL - just like her mommy. Love you!

Megan Goates said...

Reagan is the cutest little birthday girl, Diana. Darling party for a darling two-year-old.

Julie said...

What a great party! You got some great pictures of the birthday girl. You are the funnest mom ever!

Marlee Gennille said...

that cake looks amazing! you did such a great job, mama :)