I can't believe my baby is 2!! It seems like she has been blossoming so much lately. Like all of a sudden she became a little person with her own set of rules! Reagan continues to be a sweet and lovable little girl. She is quick to give a kiss or a hug, says thank you and sorry and excuse me at all the right times, loves to read a book, and LOVES for us to tell her stories. Her vocabulary is growing everyday. She absolutely knows how to say, "help me", "carry me", "I want a treat", or my recent favorite, "mommy, Sage is mean to me". Sage isn't getting away with much any more! I am so happy that Reagan can stick up for herself these days!
Reagan has never stopped amazing me. She continues to teach me and help me to grow as a mother and as a person. Reagan is now strutting her stuff in her 3rd prosthetic leg that just so happens to be purple with Hello Kitty on it! We get lots of rave reviews as people are so amazed at how cute it is! You honestly would not even know that Reagan is different. She does everything that her big sister does, even if it is in her own unique way.
Reagan melts my heart, she is so full of life and so much joy! I love to hear her giggle. Pure happiness!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET REAGAN!
We packed our lunch, grabbed a blanket, and headed for the park on her birthday. It was such a nice day and we really enjoyed playing in the sun! Reagan has mastered the park by our house. She climbs up and down and goes down the big and little slide! I can finally sit on a blanket and lazily watch them play!
For a fun birthday outing we visited Kangaroo Zoo! One of our favorite bouncy house places! The girls had a BLAST! And so did Scott and I. I was amazed that I had the energy to climb up those things! Harder than it looks! Especially when you are trying to get a 2 year old up with you! WEEEEE!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet girl!! She deserved a great day!
She is too adorable! Love all of her new phrases. I have no doubt that this year will be a great one for her! Love you and miss you. A lot!
Post a Comment