Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fall with Us!

First time I put piggy tails in Reagan's hair!  She is getting so big!  Reagan is such a crack up.  She makes us laugh daily with her funny personality and her growing vocabulary! 

My kids are a little dysfunctional when it comes to taking pictures.  We visited Corn Belly's again this year for the Fall Festival.  It has become a fun tradition.

Sage waited in line for the Frisbee throwing competition.  She was supposed to throw it into a big hole in the wall, it made it about half way there!  She still got candy and had a smile on her face!

Reagan and I on the bouncy horse.  Our horse's head was a little floppy and harder to bounce than I thought!


Reagan and Scott at the Pumpkin patch!


Sage was very serious about picking out the perfect pumpkin.


Sage has a love for horses.  She was lucky enough to ride one of the Sterzer's horses!  This is also when my camera decides to have a blurry spell!

Pumpkin carving with the kids!  Sage and I cleaned out the pumpin, Scott sketched a face, and I carved it out!  Oh and Reagan ran around the house!

Our masterpiece!  I can just hear Reagan saying "cheese"!

1 comment:

Megan Goates said...

You have the most beautiful family, Diana! Love these cute pictures.