Believe it or not, I have once again drawn a tag that was nearly impossible for me to get.
If you were to ask others they would say that sometime is wrong with the system. Not sure why I have such good luck at getting these things. I do admit it is pretty funny that Scott has tried for years for this sort of opportunity and has never drawn. He loves it too. He is so proud.
We have been hunting for a dessert big horn sheep down in southern Utah.
We have not found a big ram yet but I can tell you what I have found.
Two weekends with my husband and my kids with my sisters and sister in laws.
I really needed a vacation!
Here are some pic's from our trip.
| Can you find the big horn sheep? This is what we are hunting. Not an easy task to find these animals! I really want to know if you can find it! He's in there some where! |
1 comment:
Loving all the updates! And I really do love that your little sheep is so good at hiding from you. :)
Post a Comment