Monday, October 3, 2011

Do you juggle?

  I recently saw a very funny movie called "I don't know how she Does it" with Sarah Jessica Parker.  Seriously hilarious.  In the movie a friend of the family asks the husband what his wife does for a living.  He says, "She is a.....juggler."  Isn't that the truth?
  Where have we been you ask?  Why haven't I been blogging?  I have been juggling.
As I am sitting here blogging, what I am really doing in my head is thinking about all of the other things I should be doing: loading the dishes, cleaning the counters, putting the clothes in the dryer, oh and reading my book for book club that is tomorrow night... Honestly I can't even focus right now.  I will update soon!  We have had a lot of things going on lately!
   I think as mothers and wives we have to become experts at juggling.  That is what I am at least trying to do.
Happy Juggling!  

4 comments:

Julie said...

Amen. I know exactly how you feel.

Terra said...

and you are the master juggler! hang in there - things can only get less chaotic from here, right?!?

chris w said...

That movie was so true on so many levels. It was so good to see it with you!

Shelley said...

You are one of the best jugglers I know! Love you and miss you.