These kids could not have had more fun together! They had a blast making crafts together!
Our all time favorite tradition in the mountains of Colorado is to fish at Trout Lake. We were not disappointed in our fishing this year! We actually had to start putting fish back we caught so many!
Reagan and her Aunt Julie finally met for the first time!
Sage caught a fish! It was so fun! She reeled it in and everything. Very fun memory for her!
Sage was able to participate in the rodeo this year! She loved it!
5 comments:
diana, that picture of you and your family in front of the lake deserves a frame. stunning!
Such great pics Diana! I love the one of me and Mom. Thanks for posting! I'm still working on it.
What a great trip. I love Sage's fish picture. You have a talent for catching good moments.
It's so fun to see our kids together! mISS YOU !!
Looked like you guys had a blast. Wish we could have shared it with you guys! Next year! :)Oh and Marlee is right, that pic is AMAZING!
Post a Comment