I'm not going to lie. Life is NOT easy... If I think back to two months ago things were very hard, but they got better. Then if I think back to a month ago things were hard again, but then it got easier. Now things are hard, difficult and stressful, but I know it will get easier! That is what I tell myself every day. Yes, I am talking about Reagan's leg. She hates it. We have had a good day here and there. She requires a lot of attention and she get's sick of her leg quickly. AHHH! This is so HARD!!!!! I can't wait to go out to a movie tonight and have some girlfriend time!!!
4 comments:
Darn. I'm sorry. She will learn to love it. Enjoy your night off.
I couldn't imagine what you are going through to ever be easy. It takes one strong and loving mom to do what you do. Not many will know just how hard or how it is to go through your trials, but will learn from your example that so much is possible, as you have shown. You have inspired me in ways, as I am sure others feel the same. Your daughter will someday know what you have gone through and feel so blessed to have the parents she did. I hope that things get better for you! A night off is always so nice! Have fun!
So frustrating. I'm sorry for your pain Di, but I know you can do this. You have shown amazing strength so far and I have no doubt that you will step up to the challenge and the outcome will be worth it. Know that you are loved and you have a ton of people pulling for you! Wish I could be there to help.
I'm so sorry she's struggling. There's nothing worse than watching your little one have a hard time.
I'm so sad I missed that movie night. We'll need to do one again ASAP!
Post a Comment