Monday, December 6, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards!

So now that I am getting ready to order my FREE Christmas Cards from Shutterfly, I thought I would share some of my favorite ones!  (and because I need to in order to get my free cards!)  Isn't it funny the things we will do in order to save a couple bucks!  Thankfully this is totally worth it!  I love the cards and I will seriously have a hard time choosing which one I will use! 
 
This is one of my favorites!  I love how simple it is, colorful, and so cute at the same time!  I could use one of our family photos or just one of the girls.


Okay this is so darn adorable!  Love the black and white photo with the black backgrounds and font colors!
I love the cards that you can put multiple photos on.  I think that Christmas Cards are so fun because not only do you get to wish everyone a Merry Christmas you also get so show off your cute family!!  Plus,  I love getting cards from everyone else!  It is another cute Christmas decoration to have in our house!

So that is just a sample of how cute these cards are!  I don't want to spoil the one that I will choose!  You must check these cards out!

I also checked out some of the other products on Shutterfly!  So many cute things!  I loved the Wall Calendars and it is such a great gift for Christmas!  My parents love looking at their kids and their grand kids every month!   And who doesn't love to send out cute Birthday Invitations for Their kids parties?  Shutterfly has some really cute ones.  I love personalizing the invitations with their picture!  It's great to keep for them in their scrapbooks!  Check it out!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Yay! I'm happy you blogged about this. I signed up and I'll post soon, because who doesn't want 50 free cards, right? :) Thx Diana! And good luck this week. We are keeping Reagon in our prayers.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey I left a comment then realized that it said my name was "gemma" because I had to review a company and didn't want to use my real name like a year ago. So I fixed it. What I wanted to say was:
Your Family is Freaking Gorgeous! I spent the past hour looking over your blog. You are so talented. I want to blog now but I don't think I'd have very many things to talk about. I love ALL of your pictures. Thanks for sharing your life with us. I can't wait to show Bailee all the pictures of Reagon. She talks about her like they know each other already