 |
| Annual Christmas Eve Party at the Simons house! With of course the matching jammies from Grandma and Grandpa's house. |
 |
| Christmas morning! |
 |
| Wells Fargo gave Reagan a giant horse for Christmas! They usually donate these stuffed animals to charity but because they know that Reagan is having surgery they gave it to her! It was a big hit Christmas morning! |
 |
| We had went to The Pie the other night and I thought these were some cute pic's. How did we get a picture of Scott and I together? Well Sage is an aspiring photographer! She really does a great job! |
Hope you all had a very merry Christmas! We sure did!
4 comments:
I love it that Sage took your picture! That last one of those two is my favorite.
It was so good to see you again - finally. :)
oh the pie! yum! Cute Christmas Pics ;)
Looks like fun! I think it's so cute that your girls are wearing matching clothes in a lot of these pictures. That's what sisters are for, right? :)
fun pictures! i am SUPER impressed that Sage took that picture of you and Scott. such a great picture, too!
Post a Comment