Sunday, December 28, 2008

A wonderful Christmas!

This is everybody!

I thought that Sage looked so adorable. This was her Christmas dress for this year.

Here are Trevor, Hannah, Gabrielle and the fleeing angel, Sage.
This is at the McGee Christmas Party where Sage was a little more attentive.


We had such a great Christmas this year! It was filled with fun family Christmas parties, lots of snow, and the pure joy of a little girls second Christmas. Unfortunately Sage was terrified of Santa this year. There was no way she was getting near him. The first time I tried to sit her on Santa's lap she screamed bloody murder and clung to me like a little monkey! It was so traumatic! Poor girl. I guess that Santa didn't hold it against her because she got lots of presents from him Christmas morning. Christmas Eve was so fun this year with the Simons family! Mostly because the clan is growing and the Christmas spirit that the kids bring is so much more fun! We did the Nativity which actually turned into a disaster! Sage was the fleeing Angel along with Trevor, Hannah, and Gabrielle. In the end Trevor was ripping his costume off and Hannah was upset because "Grandma ruined everything!" The adults weren't helping the situation at all with all of the talking and yelling to "turn that music off!" Which I guess Grandma thought would summons the angel to appear! We thought she had lost it! We felt like we were in the middle of the TV show "Brothers and Sisters". It was hilarious! We really had a fun and exciting night with family! Christmas morning Sage walked into the family room that had her new twin babies, double stroller, and double high chair. She ran over to it, gave it a good long look, then took off with the stroller. She stopped in the kitchen to peek over at her new doll and said with the cutest voice, "baby!". It was so fun. I love Christmas!

4 comments:

chris w said...

Run little angel, run!!! She looks so adorable. I love her dress. It was so good to see you this weekend!!!

Terra said...

Merry Christmas! Sage look so cute in her outfilt. LOVE the skirt. Thanks again for getting me through Saturday night. Love you!

Amy said...

Merry Christmas you guys!! I heard about the house! Wahooooo! Can't wait to see you guys again, and Sage is an adorable little angel.

Mindy said...

What a classic christmas! Sage does look darling in her little Christmas dress. And I love the story about her loving her dollies. I'm excited to finally get some girls in our family so we can enjoy more baby dolls and less hot wheels. :)