




Thanks to an excellent camera and my wonderfully talented neice Megan we took family pictures yesterday! Megan knew of this fantastic place in Lindon to take picture's and I took full advantage. I thought that she did an incredible job and I was very happy with our pictures. Sage has hit that age were she was just not in the mood I guess. We were able to capture a few smiles but mostly serious ones! Thanks Meg's for putting up with us! You are great! Enjoy the picture's everyone!
20 comments:
So CUTE!!!
What a beautiful family! I love the old truck and rustic wood look.
Wow, you are so speedy! They look great!
those are fabulous! You look so good Di!
OH MY GOSH!!! Those pictures are beautiful with such cool backgrounds. Very impressed! And as always, you look stunning.
Oh my gosh they're gorgeous. You guys are such a good lookin' family too. I want her to do my families... when I get back.
What hot babes!
I think my sis's family pics were taken at the same place, I love it. You look gorgeous!
heythere...love the pics..you all look good
Your pictures turned out great. I love the back grounds. It was good seeing you guys last night.
How fun Diana! I'd like to fly Megan out to TN to take our pics. You are so gorgeous.
Love,
Julie
I love your photos. They turned out so good! I love the family shot by the truck! What a great-looking little family! Love ya! Katie
You look so great- nice camera! Love all the color!
your pictures look great! We need to get out and get some new ones. Have a Merry Christmas! I miss you.
I'm impressed that Sage would even sit still long enough to have a picture taken - smile or no. :) They are beautiful - how fun!!
Those are great! I am loving your hair color!! I think it is my favorite on you!! Those carmel highlights are so pretty and subtle!
I'm impressed with your niece! What great pictures! You are so beautiful, diana.
These are so cute! What a gorgeous family! I am so glad that I got to see you the other day! We need to hook up after Christmas!
Oh my heck! I know my mom already posted a comment, but I just had to say something. Those pictures are incredible!!! Megan just amazes me. She has so many hidden talents! And I really hope she sees this comment because she needs to know that! Photography...hmm... I might consider that since I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. Anyway, you guys are all so dang good-looking and it looks like you're very happy!!!
-Jess
Diana, not even kidding, you should go into modeling. You are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing the pics with us. and Wow Megs!! Great job
Post a Comment