Saturday, November 3, 2007

I know, I know. It has been forever since I posted anything! It seems like we have been super busy lately and super exhausted! Here is what we have been up to lately....

We took a trip to Knoxville, TN to visit my sister Julie and her family. It was so great to spend time with her! We had a lot of fun checking out Knoxville and just hanging out. It is so beautiful there! Thanks Stoner's for a wonderful trip!




We have gotten Sage a new high chair and jumparoo! (Thanks for the idea Rach!) Sage hasn't figured out how to bounce yet but she is having fun playing with the toys and drooling all over it! I love the high chair I just push it around the house where ever I go and she loves it! Hopefully it will serve its purpose soon when she is actually interested in eating her rice cereal. So far when I put a spoon to her mouth she looks at me funny and starts to cry. Any advice other mom's out there?



For Halloween Sage was a Chicken. By the looks she was giving me she wasn't to thrilled to be in it but she lasted long enough to get a few cute pic's. Here's my little chick! I love how she is looking at the scarcrow, I feel like she is saying, "Who the heck are you?"











2 comments:

Rachael said...

These pictures are so cute! It looks like you had fun on your trip (I'm interested to know how the flight went)! Sage looked so darling in her little chick costume...I also love the look she is giving to the scarecrow! I'm glad you got the jumper you will be glad that you did!

Niki Carter said...

Yeah! Finally! I love the one of you and Julie and my Mom. So fun! Sage is getting so expressive! What a cute chicken! You look great - as always! Niki