Monday, January 30, 2012

Confession

I do realize that we are almost at the end of January and my blog looks like it is Christmas!  I must confess my new obsession with pinterest and my new Kindle takes up most of my free time!  This is my attempt at catching up with my blog and trying to document the life of my kiddo's!  They seem to change so quickly!  I have also realized now that I am going through pictures that I appear to be obsolete!  Why?  Well because I am the one always taking pictures!  My kids are going to wonder where I was when they are older!  Anyway I am happy to see that so many of you check my blog, however I am extremely sad that no one ever comments any more! :(  I love to hear from you!  I'll do better if you will! 

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Confession... I always read your blog, but never comment. I have never been good at commenting. I made it a goal this year to do so.
I love seeing all the fun things your family is up to. I still can't believe how big your girls have gotten. What a cute family!

BrittanyB said...

Yay for lots up updates and pictures! And I agree, there should be more of you ;)

Terra said...

Love all the updates - finally! Your girls are ADORABLE. I was looking at the calendar tonight...you are almost here! So freaking excited!