What is Easter without dying Easter Eggs??!! We had the Hewitt's over for some egg dying fun! And man oh man did we have fun!!!!
We were lucky enough to go to an Easter Egg hunt with my sister Tammy!! The girls had a blast filling up their baskets!
| Here is Sage doing her most FAVORITE thing in the world. She could swing all day long if I let her! |
Of course we made it to Grandma and Grandpa Simons house for Easter dinner and another egg hunt!
Afterwards we went on a walk to the park!
| This picture is so funny because Sage would not keep her head up and smile for the picture!! Scott is holding her head up! At least she is laughing and it was a funny moment!! |
We had such a great Easter this year. But I can't help but think how we get so caught up in the parties and the fun of it all that the real meaning gets lost. I have to wonder as a parent how we can still have fun but make sure that my children understand what Easter is really about. It almost feels like it is an after thought. Each holiday seams to turn into what we get and a fear that my kids begin to expect presents for everything! I'd like to be better at balancing it all. Just a thought!
2 comments:
What a fun day! Your girls are so sweet. I love the pic of Scott holding Sage's head - that is what we have to do to Maya too. :)
It was so great to see you the other night! We need to start going to the park for sure.
Yay! New posts. I can hardly wait to see you and your family in a couple months. The girls are both so adorable and getting so big! :)
Post a Comment