Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some Catching Up!

My niece Tara stayed with us a while back and we made the hike up to the Timpanogos Caves! It was quiet the hike with two kids! Scott packed Sage the entire way and I packed Reagan! We were all tired and sore the next day! The cave's were amazing!! I can't believe how beautiful it was! I also can't believe that I have lived here for 10 years and this is the first time I have been there!











Here are some pic's from Sage's 3rd birthday party! We had a blast! She wanted a Dora the Explorer party this year. We made bracelets in the rain forest, climbed to the tallest mountain and made rock animals, and went to hula hoop hill and blew bubbles! Sage had a blast and I am so thankful to everyone that made it!







4 comments:

Julie said...

I love the Mt.Timpanogos hike! We did it a few years ago. I remember being so sore from coming down. I also got a little cold in the caves. It was worth it though!

You always make such fun b-day parties for Sage! She's a cute little explorer. I can't believe how blond she is. Reagan is of course...beautiful.

Terra said...

I love the picture of Tara, you and Reagan and the one of Sage and Scott outisde of the cave. Beautiful! Sage's bday was so adorable. She was so happy and excited. You did such a great job with the whole thing. Briar loved it!

chris w said...

You are so tough to carry the girls up that hike! The party looked so cute - we're so sorry we missed it!!

Mindy said...

We hiked Timp Caves this summer, too! I can't believe I live 5 min from the base I had never done it. I agree though.. totally beautiful!

Your Dora party sounded so cute! Jack is totally obsessed with Dora right now. In fact, I think he is watching it while I type. I get those silly songs stuck in my head...