Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Sage!


Happy Birthday to my favorite 3 year old! I can not believe that my little girl is 3! She has grown and changed so much in the last year it is hard to believe. She basically skipped wearing size 3 clothes and went right into size 4 with a size 10 shoe! She is a head taller than all of her friends her age too! Sage is an absolute joy in our family. She makes me laugh through out the day and I am constantly asking myself where she got so funny! She has quiet the sense of humor! Sage also has a huge heart. She can't go to bed without a hug and a kiss and has a huge concern for those that are sad or hurt. Sage makes friends very quickly and isn't afraid to jump right in! She loves going to the park, chick fil a is her favorite place to eat, and she loves to play outside every chance she can. She loves being a big sister and prefers to be called big sister. Seriously, if you say hi princess she will say, "I'm not the princess, I'm the big sister!" Sage loves to play with her friends and cousins and always mentions them in her prayers. She can talk my ear off and if I don't respond she will say, "mom why aren't you talking to me?!" Sage loves going to preschool and looks forward to it everyday. Every morning she asks me, "where are we going today." Bedtime and bath time are her least favorite times of the day and always want Reagan to do it first. She always needs, "two minutes!" She has learned to fake cry, talk mean and naughty, cry till she gets what she wants, run away from camera's and has her daddy wrapped around her finger. Most of all we are blessed to have her in our family. I love being her mommy and I am so proud of the big sister she has become. Happy Birthday Sage. I love you so so much!

2 comments:

Niki Carter said...

Cute picture. She is adorable. Adam always says, "I want more five minutes." :)

Terra said...

Sage is such a spunky, fun little girl! I mean big sister. :) It was great celebrating her day with you all. She is so lucky to have you to show her the way. Happy Birthday, Sage!