Friday, April 2, 2010

Update!





Well we have survived the hospital and are now in the comfort of our own home. I can't decide if being at the hospital is harder or easier on me! It's nice to have the nursery during the night time, but not so nice to have nurses in and out of the room all night. I was pretty ready to be home by day 3. We came home on Wednesday and my mom arrived Wednesday afternoon. We put her right to work. It was such a blessing to have my mom here to help me! She was able to help me get back on my feet. She cooked, cleaned, did laundry, helped with Sage and Reagan, gave support when needed and was basically my secretary! I wasn't up for too much conversation the first couple of days home so she helped me by taking most phone calls! Sorry guys;)
We are doing great and I feel stronger every day! I am trying to adjust to this new schedule. I forgot how tiring it is! Reagan is an absolute doll! We have had pretty good nights with one that was great with 4 hour stretches! I am hoping we can do that more often! Sage is dealing with all these changes very well besides the occasional melt downs! She loves to hold Reagan and sing to her. A huge thank you to all of you that have helped me out by taking Sage! I worry that I have just shipped her away since Reagan has been born. But I also know that she has been having a blast!

7 comments:

Niki Carter said...

I love the one in pink!! She is precious!!

Lindsay said...

I am glad your mom was able to come and help. I hope you be back to feeling you normal self soon. She is beautiful.

The Reimers Family said...

Thank Heaven for helpful mothers! I'm glad you're starting to find your groove.

Jean said...

You are right, Diana. She gets cuter every day. I miss all of you and can't wait to see you again. I loved being in your home with you.

Mandy said...

She is a doll! We can't wait to see her!!!

Mindy said...

You seriously have beautiful babies. Reagon is so pretty just like her big sister. It was fun to see you guys when we stopped by. I've been thinking about you and hope the visit with the specialist went well.

Shelley said...

Diana you guys are all so beautiful. I just saw the pictures Scott posted on fb and I was absolutely speechless! What a treasure.