We had the funnest Halloween yet this year! I love the older that Sage gets because holidays are so much more fun! I am reliving my childhood and I love it!!
We started off the weekend by going to the pumpkin patch! We met Scott for lunch and then headed for the patch! Sage had so much fun pulling around the wagon and picking out our pumpkins! Too bad it was so darn cold we were mostly trying to hurry and get warm! But it was a fun tradition for us start.
That night we invited our good friends, the Hewitt's, over for dinner, Carmel apples, cinnamon rolls, crafts, and pumpkin carving! We had a blast! Sage was a pro at helping me put the candy corn people together!
It's hard to believe that Sage is only 3 months older than Fischer! She is such tall girl!
And of course Saturday was Halloween! We went over to the Hewitt's neighborhood for some good old trick or treating! The kids had so much fun! Sage was Little Bo Peep and was just adorable! I loved her costume this year!
Here is Little Bo Peep!
9 comments:
CUTE!
This is NIki
I love her huge smile while she is making the candy corn people. So cute! And that is the sweetest bo-peep costume I have ever seen! Her curls just fit right in.
That is one of the cutest costumes I have ever seen!
Oh I love her costume. She's adorable. I miss you guys. We need a girls night out.
LOVE the costume. It looks perfect on her! Glad you had such a fun, festive wekend.
Sage is SO BEAUTIFUL! {just like her mom}. What a cute costume!
Sage looks so cute! Glad you had a good Halloween!
I love the expression on Sage's face in the picture where you're making the candy corn people. That's classic!!
Her costume is adorable. Way to be starting traditions! She will remember. I'm glad my parents gave me (and continue to give me) so many fun memories.
-Jessica
Post a Comment