Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy October!

Fall is definitely in the air! I love this time of the year. The beautiful colors, the crisp chill in the air, the leaves falling to the ground, and the delicious smell of my new pumpkin spice candle!
We started Fall off with a bang! Sage and I along with Fischer and his mommy went to the Wee Witches Festival! It was a lot of fun filled with lots of fabulous dressed witches, yummy food, cute crafts, fun music, a petting zoo and LOTS of people. I think the kiddos favorite part was the petting zoo! Sage loved the animals, but was sure to keep a safe distance unlike Fischer who touched every animal he could!
Here are the kiddos busy coloring away! They were very serious about their work and both turned out with colorful haunted houses!
Here they are at the petting zoo! They can actually walk around with the animals, but here they are on the fence checking out the camel. They are so cute together.

We couldn't leave with out posing in front of some of the witches!


Sage and Fischer showing off their spider suckers! So happy!
Our attempt of taking a picture together, not something Sage likes to pose for..obviously.



It was such a fun day! Thanks for joining us Nat and Fischer! Happy October!

4 comments:

chris w said...

How fun! I wondered if the witches were out yet. We'll have to go - that looked awesome.
You'll have to come down and go to the fall stuff at Thanksgiving Point with us!!

Terra said...

Fun! Fun! Glad you guys had such a good time there. Looks like Sage loved it. She is so lucky to have such a fun mommy!

Hewitt Family said...

Are you kidding! We LOVE hanging with you guys! We have many more adventures in store I'm afraid, and two more best friends on the way to join the pack soon! Hooray!

Lindsay said...

Looks like fun. I hope you are doing well, congrates on being pregnant. My labor was hell and they would only give me laughing gas. Socialized medicine is not fun. Love ya!