Saturday, September 12, 2009
A much needed break...
This post is DEDICATED to my wonderful mother in law. Lately I have been needing some serious time to myself With a busy husband that is required to work non stop and that goes on hunting trips and not to mention all that is required of me in being a mom, a wife, and a homemaker I have been plum run down! There are times in our lives when you know, you just need a break! So today, my amazing mom in law rescued me for a few hours allowing me to go do some shopping all by myself! It may seem like a little thing to her, but I feel like I can just jump right back into my life again! Yes, there are still occasional moments where I would love to go and wrap up in a blanket and read my book, (which I am so into one right now I can't put it down)! But I am happy and revived for now. Sage loves you to pieces and asks about you everyday. THANK YOU so much Peggy, you do so much for our family and I do not think that I could ever thank you enough. WE LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank heavens fo Peggy! Glad you got a break and some time to yourself. Lunch this week?
Isn't it amazing how rejuvenating a few hours alone can be? I'm glad you got to do that and hope there is more of that for you in the future!
Hurray for a break! I'm so happy you got one. I need a break and a lot of money. On my break I would go buy new furniture, bedding, paintings, pillows, yummy food, and a piano.
We've got to talk dates Diana! When are you coming to see me? I miss you!
Post a Comment