Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm almost online again!

I haven't had the Internet since we moved and I am dying! I didn't realize how much I am online until now! We should be getting the Internet on Friday!!! So in case any of you are wondering what happened to us that is it! We are doing great! We are loving our home and just being us again!
Sage loves her new bedroom and I love her having a toy room! Less mess for me! She is sleeping pretty good and we have started potty training. She thinks it's funny and giggles, which just cracks me up! I am learning to deal with having a crazy active almost 2 year old. I have days were I think one kid will do it for me. Sage has become a very independent and social girl. She doesn't think that she needs me and I am considering a kid leash! I know, I used to make fun of them too, but I get it. She can get away from me so fast, it is so scary. I give a special thanks to those people who watch a pathetic mom wrestling with her out of control kid and who also keep their eye on her. You know those people who are sitting there and point in her direction, or say she is over there (with this look of sympathy on their face). I have had a couple of those scary moments where your heart starts racing, your throat closes in, and you start to sweat. It is the worst! Or how about when you are shopping and your kid just collapses on the floor every time you go to pick them up or hold their hand! It's a good thing she is adorable, melts my heart, and lifts my spirits or I would go crazy. Because at the end of the day she snuggles on my lap, finds that perfect spot to rest her head, and says in her adorable little voice, " momma". You just can't deny how beautiful and wonderful they really are.

5 comments:

chris w said...

I'm glad you're almost back. I miss you! :)
Why don't we leash Sage and Maya together - at least it will slow them down. ;)

The Reimers Family said...

Good to hear you are settled! Ican't believe she is actually potty training already, good for her!

Unknown said...

Glad to have you back, too! Finally. And your post made me cry - it must have been a very long day! :) But it is so true - these little monkeys run us ragged and yet still melt our hearts and we get up ready to start all over again every day. Hard...but so worth it.

Kristi said...

Great to "almost" have you back. Hope you are settling into your new place. The "leash" made me laugh.....remembering those days. They do end!xoxo

Hansen Family said...

Guess what I am coming to Utah in a couple weeks for my sisters graduation. I am hoping you will be around so we can get together. I will call you soon!!