Thursday, October 23, 2008

Farmington Trip




Last week Sage and I loaded up the car and headed to Farmington to visit my parents. It was a great trip! We were able to spend a lot of time with my Mom! Usually she is at work but this time she was able to get 1 and a half days off! It was so fun to just hang out with my Mom. Sage had so much fun playing with her Grandparents and cracking them up! She sure is a busy girl! We were also able to play with cousins and visit my friend Sarah and her little girl Ivie. It was great to see our two girls together. It is funny because like I tower over Sarah, Sage towers over Ivie. What cuties! It was also great to see my Grandma Irvin who just recently had a stroke but is doing amazingly well. She is such a sweet lady with such determination! It was also neat because I went to church with my parents. I was able to see my old youth leaders and other people that I grew up with. It was strange because it does not feel like the same ward I grew up in but it was still nice to visit. I love being able to go home and get a good dose of love and support from my family! Thanks again Mom! I love you.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, I'm glad you were able to do that. I feel the same way about home. PS I hope you guys get the house in my neighborhood. :)

Julie said...

Yay! you finally updated your blog. (I know you have been a little busy moving and visiting mom and dad). Cute pictures of your trip! I miss you. Come see me if you are still finding yourself homeless.

Love,
Julie

The Reimers Family said...

I love being home with my mom and dad too! It's such a blessing to have family so close.

Terra said...

So glad you had fun back at home. Or should I say, back on the ranch? Glad you're back!!!