Sunday, August 24, 2008

Puppy Birthday Party!




Our good friends Matt and Amy had their son, Wesley's birthday party on friday. It was so much fun and so cute! Amy set up a grooming station where the kids put on puppy ears and a dog collar with their name on it. It was so adorable. It was great to see them and to celebrate Wesley's 1st birthday! Thanks you guys!

8 comments:

Brooke said...

That was so fun to see you there and we for sure have to have a girls night as soon as we are all loners for the fall!

BrittanyB said...

That picture of Sage in the water is adorable! Di Your hair is getting so so long, I love it!

Terra said...

What a cute party! I'll have to remember that one. :) I love the picture of Sage in her bikini. SO CUTE!!!

Kristi said...

love the new pic- you look great!

Niki Carter said...

That is a gorgeous picture of you at the top of your page! Did you get your hair highlighted since the reunion?? Your little family looks great! Love the puppy ears!

Rachael said...

If it s possible I think Sage is getting even cuter! I am i n love with her hair! We seriously need to get together!!!

Amy said...

I love the post (obviously)! Sage is such a character! I have these funny pictures of her and Melanie's Bridger and it just kind of looks like she is telling him what's up! Matt and I laughed about it for a while. Thanks for coming all the way out to Provo. We love hanging out with you guys and really value your friendship!

Mindy said...

I love the puppy party pictures. I am really bummed I couldn't be there, though. Everyone has been telling me I really missed out. :(