Saturday, June 28, 2008
Mean People are Stupid!
I have had some weird comments on my blog lately (one in particular). I just can't believe that there are people out there who have the time to look at my blog and leave rude comments. I have no idea who this person is but it is leading me to think that I might go private. What bothers me the most about all of this is that anyone can look at my blog. I never really thought about it, but it is scary that I am posting my life on the web. Yikes! Now I get why so many people are going private. Don't you hate it when one person ruins everything for everyone else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What did they say?? Emai me tnicolecarter@yahoo.com
Yes! Wow. I can't believe that people have so much spare time. I have my blog not listed on blogger or any search engines. Do you? If so, I will be more worried. If you go private, don't forget to add me! :)
Mean people suck!
Post a Comment